Interior Consultation - Terms & Conditions - August 2023
Terms and Conditions
- The consultation is for one hour only and cannot be extended.
- The consultation is for general advice and does not include any specific design plans or drawings.
- The interior designer reserves the right to decline to provide a consultation if the client's needs are not a good fit for their expertise.
- The client is responsible for providing the interior designer with any necessary information or materials prior to the consultation.
- The client agrees to keep any information or ideas discussed during the consultation confidential.
- The interior designer is not liable for any damages arising from the consultation.
- The consultation must be scheduled in advance.
- The consultation must take place at the interior designer's office.
- The interior designer may take photographs or measurements of the space during the consultation.
- The client agrees to allow the interior designer to use any photographs or measurements for marketing purposes.
- The client agrees to pay the interior designer for any additional services that are rendered during the consultation, such as drafting design plans or drawings.
- The client agrees to indemnify the interior designer for any damages that they may incur as a result of the consultations.